Winter parka DSUP made of soft 3L fabric with high breathability and 16 500 mm waterproofness indexes. It features lining made of 2 types of thermal mesh fabric for better body heat retention and inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders. The style is named after Dsup (damage suppressor), an element found in tardigrade’s blood which makes them resistant to extreme environmental conditions.
up to -10 °С
16’500 mm H₂O
11’000 g/m² / 24 h
waterproof taped seams
high stretch yarn
– Hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric
– Two-way zip front closure with windproof placket on snaps
– 2 elongated waterproof front pockets with additional sections
– Reflective tape along the back center
– Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection
– Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes
– Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
– 2 inner zip pockets
– Mobile phone inner pocket
– Inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders
Soft 3L elastic fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester. The elasticity of this fabric is achieved through the weaving of fibers, without the use of spandex, so that the fabric can be recycled.
– Waterproofness 16 500 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009)
– Breathability 11 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1)
– Waterproof taped seams 5’000 mm H₂O (ISO811:2018)
Lining made of 2 types of thermal mesh fabric for better body heat retention.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 160 g/m², high performance polymer made from sugar, a natural byproduct of corn grains. It is 37% plant based, using 30% less energy and emitting 50% less greenhouse gas as compared to the production of nylon from non-renewable resources.
– Sorona® Aura is responsible for the thermal protection in all KRAKATAU jackets and hats that have the “plant based” icon
– Retains warmth with less filling and weight
– Maintains its loft after many washes
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30 °C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your parka. We want our clothes to last as long as possible.