3-in-1 winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high vapor permeability and 30 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features a magnetic front closure and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after a series of space experiments BICEP.
breathability 9’000 g/m² / 24 h cold protection
up to -10 °С
30’000 mm H₂O
– Deep hood with double drawstring system and additional zipped depth adjustment;
– Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets;
– Side slits with additional ventilation allowing quick access to inner pockets;
– Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection;
– Adjustable hem and cuffs;
– Reflective tape along the back center;
– 2 front zip pockets;
– Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes;
– 2 elastic inner pockets;
– Mobile phone inner pocket.
– Hood with drawstring system;
– Two zip pockets;
– Elastic cuffs and hem.
Drag to move
Model`s height 188 cm, chest 92 cm, waist 73 cm, size M. See size guide
Soft 3L fabric laminated with membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
– Waterproofness 30 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
– Vapor permeability 9 000 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
– Glued seams with water resistance 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018);
– Resistant to heavy rain.
Inner jacket made of 100% thin dense polyester.
Eco-friendly breathable insulation Sorona® Aura 120 g/m² with three dimensional helical structure.
– Retains warmth with less filling and weight;
– Maintains its loft after many washes.
The jacket is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash on cold at below 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron at low settings, do not dry-clean. You can find detailed washing instructions on the sewn-in care label of your jacket. We want our clothes to last as long as possible.